10 Ways To De-Stress
We all live such busy lives! Kids going here and going there. Work demanding this and that. We are all being pulled in so many different ways, its insane. I came across this article where a psychology teacher in California had given students a list of ways to de-stress and now it has gone viral, so I thought I would share some of the things with you.
1. Get up 15 minutes earlier. But make sure you get enough sleep.
2. Don't rely on your memory. Write stuff down if you need to remember it.
3. Say "no" more often. Meaning don't over commit to stuff.
4. Simplify your meals. You don't need everything to be gourmet and complicated.
5. Break up large tasks into smaller tasks.
6. Stop trying to "fix" other people.
7. Look up at the stars. It helps you put things in perspective.
8. Pay attention to your breathing, and stretch. Which is kind of what yoga is.
9. Strive for excellence, but NOT perfection.
10. Freely praise other people. It'll make you feel better about YOURSELF too.
If I even did have of these, my life would be a lot less stressful! LOL