Ashley Furniture Is Teaming Up With Operation Gratitude
The Ashley Furniture is teaming up with Operation Gratitude, an organization that sends care packages to our troops who are over seas.
Today at the Ashley Furniture HomeStore they are collecting items for these care kits. With a donation of 5 or more items you will receive a $25 gift card from Ashley Furniture!
All items must be travel size. Here are the items on the list. No liquids please!
1. Toothbrushes individually packaged
2. Toothpaste (4 oz. or less)
3. Dental floss
4. Deodorant (solid only, 3 oz. or less)
5. Disposable razors (Leave in original packing. Small
packs, five (5) or less, are okay).
6. Aspirin, Motrin, Tylenol (100
tablets/caplets/capsules or less)
7. Gum, Mints or Breath Strips
8. Non-aerosol Shaving Gel in tubes
9. Foot powder/Baby Powder (4 oz. or less)
10. Hand/Foot Warmers
11. Q-Tips (small packs only, 50 swabs or less)
12. Mini flashlights
13. Batteries (AA and AAA, 4 pack or less)
14. Facial tissue (small packs only, 10 tissues per pack)
15. Lip balm/Chapstick
16. Wipes (small packs only, 30 wipes or less) or
individual moist towelette packets
17. Band-Aids, gauze, individual alcohol swabs (mini-First
18. Mini sewing kits
19. Nail Clippers
20. Phone Cards/Gift Cards (eg. Target, Walmart, CVS)
Gwen will be live from 4p-6p today to collect your items! Come by and support our troops!