Five Perks to Going to Boots in the Sand Over a Distant Resort!
Boots in the Sand is just around the corner and while hanging out with stars like Dierks Bentley, Brantley Gilbert, Billy Currington and Jana Kramer is beyond cool, I wanted to see what other perks there are to going to the Riviera Maya than the fabulous looking resort. Here are my quick five:
1. You can fly to a resort hotel and be pampered without having to adapt to a new time zone. Both West Texas and the Riviera Maya are in the Central Time Zone! No jet lag for this girl!
2. Driving is on the right and they have taxis and buses to take you wherever you want to go!
3. I wouldn't want to travel all that way for more of the same weather we've been seeing here. According to many travel websites, the temperature there ranges from 76 to 86 degrees! Our web guy found out that you'll be at the same latitude has Hawaii!!! You know what nice weather they can have!!
4. No need for one of those power converters because they run on the same voltage as the United States! You know this girl would have to have her tools for the perfect hair and my phone! With so many country guys there, you have to look your best!
5. There could be even more celebrities there than we know about. Along with vacationing there, several music videos and movies have been shot there including "The Cave" back in 2005 and Nelly. Nelly, who partnered up with Florida Georgia Line recently, shot his video for “Gone” in and around the Riviera Maya.