5 Things I’m Thankful For
There are obviously more than five things I am thankful but here are the top five of the is year.
1. I am thankful for the good Lord above blessing me and keeping me safe and bestowing His favor on my life.
2. I am thankful for my family. I love my family more than life it's self. I would give my life for them.
3. My friends. I have some of the best friends in whole wide world. They are always there for me when I need them most. In fact after my surgery one of them would come over and brush my teeth for me.
4. My job. I have the best job on the planet. They say if you love what you do, you will never work a day in your life and that is me. I am so blessed to be able to do what I get to do.
5. My arm surgery. I am so thankful after all these years I was able to have my arms lifted. Dr. Durgin at Medical Spa of Midland, gave me a life changing gift, that I will eternally be great full for!