Eight Foods To Make You Look Younger
According to health.com, there are eight foods out there to help you look younger. Lucky for me, I like just about all of them!
1. Watermelon. It has lycopene, which acts like a natural sunscreen and prevents UV damage. One serving is like putting on SPF 3.
2. Pomegranates. They have a ton of antioxidants that increase collagen production in your skin, to prevent wrinkles.
3. Blueberries. The vitamin C and vitamin E help brighten your skin.
4. Lobster and other shellfish. The zinc accelerates the renewal of skin cells, and it can help with acne.
5. Kale. The vitamin K helps with blood clotting, which can prevent you from getting dark circles under your eyes. It also has a ton of iron, and if you don't have enough iron in your diet, you start to look pale.
6. Cantaloupe. The vitamin A helps prevent your pores from getting clogged.
7. Avocados. The omega-9 fatty acids help your skin retain moisture and look young.
8. Walnuts. The omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin E help keep your hair looking healthy. They're also loaded with copper, and researchers think that having a copper deficiency is one of the things that causes grey hair.
I actually love all of these foods with the exception of kale and pomegranates, I actually don't know if I have ever tried either one!
Eat up! Lets look younger!