LoneStar 92 is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
LONESTAR 92 is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. All of your new country music, Gwen in the Morning and more is available to you anytime, anywhere on your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show or any other Alexa-enabled device.
Setting up LONESTAR 92 on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for LONESTAR 92. Tap on the station logo to get to the LONESTAR 92 skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the LONESTAR 92 skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play LONESTAR 92.”
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We're happy to help. Send us an email at: email@example.com